Wednesday, February 17, 2010

tO mY DEar FriEnDs

I should have taken pictures of the lovely food that has been given to me and my family.

Day 1:

Speedy and Lisa brought us Mexican Food with all the fixins. During there visit they mentioned that they were looking for a house across the street, Now I want them as Neighbor's for sure :)not that i had any doubts before.

Day 2:

Cristina brought over Black Eyed Pea Soup with corn bread and a yummy spice cake made for me by Breanna. They actually stayed for a couple of hours to visit with me... Ethan made them some tea too. What a nice visit. Oh and it was fun to see Mattie give Cristina her love nibbles.

Day 3:

Peter brought over some beef stew in a huge crockpot that simmered all day, made the house smell amazing. Had enough for leftovers too. Oh and Savanah and April made chocolate chocolate Chip cookies, of course E ate them all.

Day 4:

Kerry and Robert brought us over Lasagna and Garlic Bread a bottle of Chile Wine and a yummy cheese cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment